The attached catalogue lists all library books and which Reading Eggs reading level and Lexile level they correspond to.
A Lexile measure is a valuable piece of information about either an individual's reading ability or the difficulty of a text, like a book or magazine article. The Lexile measure is shown as a number with an "L" after it — 880L is 880 Lexile.
- Higher Lexile measures represent a higher level of reading ability.
- Readers who score below 0L receive a BR for Beginning Reader.
- The smaller the number following the BR code, the more advanced the reader is.
- The Lexile measure represents a student's level on a developmental scale of reading ability .
- A Lexile gain appears in the Student Stats area when a student progresses from one Lesson map to the next.