Live Mathletics Speed Status
- Your Speed Status will move up or down when your Recent Average changes.
- Your Recent Average is based on your last three games.
|Junior Giant||11 to 23||9 to 19||9 to 18||7 to 14||5 to 10||5 to 9||4 to 7||3 to 5||3 to 4||4 to 7|
|Speed Demon||24 to 38||20 to 33||19 to 29||15 to 23||11 to 17||10 to 14||8 to 12||6 to 9||5 to 6||8 to 12|
|Almost Einstein||39 to 52||34 to 44||30 to 40||24 to 32||18 to 24||15 to 20||13 to 16||10 to 12||7 to 8||13 to 16|
Live Mathletics Bonus Levels
- When you reach Almost Einstein your Bonus Level moves up to the next game level
- When you play on your Bonus Level you receive double points for each correctly answered question
When you answer a Live Mathletics question correctly you are awarded 1 point
When you answer a Live Mathletics question correctly and you are playing on your Bonus Level,
you are awarded 2
- When you answer a curriculum activity question correctly you are awarded 10 points
When you beat your High Score you
are awarded 10
When you play Live Mathletics against another player and win you are awarded 5 credits
- When you earn 1000 points in a week you are awarded a Bronze Certificate
- Instead of a 5th Bronze Certificate you are awarded a Silver Certificate
- Instead of a 4th Silver Certificate you are awarded a Gold Certificate
- You can only earn 1 Certificate per week
*A child can only earn one certificate a week regardless of whether they earn 1000 points or 20000 points. This is because if you could earn a Gold in a single week, stusents would not be incentivised to go back and repeat any activities they were struggling with or to revise concepts.
- A problem solving game is unlocked for the first 10 gold bars achieved